Korea SME Payments Report
Regular price $14,950.00
The SME payments market in Korea is significant and growing rapidly. Yet there remains considerable opportunity to increase the ownership and usage of business card products among Korean SMEs. This report seeks to shed light on the SME payments market in Korea and unpick the payments behaviour of Korean small businesses,
This report is based on RFi Group’s SME payments research in Korea. It focuses on businesses with annual turnover of less than USD50million.
This new report reflects RFi Group’s extensive SME payments research now being conducted globally. It draws upon interviews conducted with Korean small businesses and extensive insights obtained on their payments behaviour and preferences. It is a must read for any payments professional wanting to understand more about the Korean SME payments landscape.
Features and Benefits
- Obtain key firmographic information on Korean SMEs
- Quantify expenses among Korean SMEs
- Understand reasons why Korean SMEs apply for business card products
- Understand the importance assigned by Korean SMEs to business card features and
- Quantify the opportunity for greater card usage in key expense categories including
T&E, stock/inventory, equipment purchasing etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How do Korean SMEs pay for their expenses?
- What are the hurdles to greater card usage among Korean SMEs?
- What does main bank market share look like among Korean SMEs?
• What are the competitive dynamics of the Korean SME cards market?