Japan Commercial Payments Report
Regular price $14,950.00
The commercial payments market in Japan is significant and growing rapidly. Yet usage of card products remains low, as businesses tend to prefer other forms of payment. This report seeks to shed light on the commercial payments market in Japan and unpick the payments behaviour of Japanese mid-market businesses,
This report is based on RFi Group’s commercial payments research in Japan. It focuses on businesses with annual turnover of more than USD10million.
This new report reflects RFi Group’s extensive commercial payments research now being conducted globally. It draws upon interviews conducted with Japan businesses and extensive insights obtained on their payments behaviour and preferences. It is a must read for any commercial payments professional wanting to understand more about the Japanese commercial payments landscape.
Features and Benefits
- Quantify expenses among Japanese mid-market businesses
- Quantify the proportion of Japanese mid-market businesses that own a corporate
- Quantify the opportunity for greater card usage in key expense categories including
T&E, stock/inventory, equipment purchasing etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How do Japanese mid-market businesses pay for their expenses?
- What determines payment preferences among Japanese mid-market businesses?
- What is the availability of corporate card features in Japan and what importance do
businesses assign to them?
- What are the competitive dynamics of the Japanese commercial card market?
- How do Japanese mid-market businesses make international payments?