Indonesia Commercial Payments Report
Regular price $14,950.00
The commercial payments market in Indonesia is significant and growing rapidly. Yet usage of card products remains low, as businesses tend to prefer other forms of payment. This report seeks to shed light on the commercial payments market in Indonesia and unpick the payments behaviour of Indonesian mid-market businesses,
This report is based on RFi Group’s commercial payments research in Indonesia. It focuses on businesses with annual turnover of between USD10million and USD500million
This new report reflects RFi Group’s extensive commercial payments research now being conducted globally. It draws upon interviews conducted with Indonesian businesses and extensive insights obtained on their payments behaviour and preferences. It is a must read for any commercial payments professional wanting to understand more about the Indonesian commercial payments landscape.
Features and Benefits
- Quantify expenses among Indonesian mid-market businesses
- Quantify the proportion of Indonesian mid-market businesses that own a corporate
- Quantify the opportunity for greater card usage in key expense categories including
T&E, stock/inventory, equipment purchasing etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How do Indonesian mid-market businesses pay for their expenses?
- What determines payment preferences among Indonesian mid-market businesses?
- What is the availability of corporate card features in Indonesia and what importance do
businesses assign to them?
- What are the competitive dynamics of the Indonesian commercial card market?
- How do Indonesian mid-market businesses make international payments?