India Commercial Payments Report
Regular price $14,950.00
The commercial payments market in India is significant and growing rapidly. Yet usage of card products remains low, as businesses tend to prefer other forms of payment. This report seeks to shed light on the commercial payments market in India and unpick the payments behaviour of Indian mid-market businesses,
This report is based on RFi Group’s commercial payments research in India. It focuses on businesses with annual turnover of between USD10million and USD500million
This new report reflects RFi Group’s extensive commercial payments research now being conducted globally. It draws upon interviews conducted with Indian businesses and extensive insights obtained on their payments behaviour and preferences. It is a must read for any commercial payments professional wanting to understand more about the Indian commercial payments landscape.
Features and Benefits
- Quantify expenses among Indian mid-market businesses
- Quantify the proportion of Indian mid-market businesses that own a corporate
- Quantify the opportunity for greater card usage in key expense categories including
T&E, stock/inventory, equipment purchasing etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How do Indian mid-market businesses pay for their expenses?
- What determines payment preferences among Indian mid-market businesses?
- What is the availability of corporate card features in India and what importance do
businesses assign to them?
- What are the competitive dynamics of the Indian commercial card market?
- How do Indian mid-market businesses make international payments?