China Commercial Payments Report 2017
Regular price $14,950.00
The commercial payments market in China is significant and growing rapidly. Yet usage of card products remains low, as businesses tend to prefer other forms of payment. This report seeks to shed light on the commercial payments market in China and unpick the payments behaviour of Chinese mid-market businesses,
This report is based on RFi Group’s commercial payments research in China. It focuses on businesses with annual turnover of between USD10million and USD500million
This new report reflects RFi Group’s extensive commercial payments research now being conducted globally. It draws upon interviews conducted with Chinese businesses and extensive insights obtained on their payments behaviour and preferences. It is a must read for any commercial payments professional wanting to understand more about the Chinese commercial payments landscape.
Features and Benefits
- Quantify expenses among Chinese mid-market businesses
- Quantify the proportion of Chinese mid-market businesses that own a corporate
- Quantify the opportunity for greater card usage in key expense categories including
T&E, stock/inventory, equipment purchasing etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How do Chinese mid-market businesses pay for their expenses?
- What determines payment preferences among Chinese mid-market businesses?
- What is the availability of corporate card features in China and what importance do
businesses assign to them?
- What are the competitive dynamics of the Chinese commercial card market?
- How do Chinese mid-market businesses make international payments?