Australia’s Mortgage Deferral Hangover
RFi Group Reports investigate and reveal the very latest in customer behaviour, sentiment, loyalty and reactions to market changes or events. This provides financial institutions with unique data driven insights to assist with strategy development and meet their customers’ needs.
About the report
The RFi Group Australia’s Mortgage Deferral Hangover report combines expert insight with RFi Group's unique data on the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic to determine how many borrowers will be affected in Australia and for how long.
This is a must-read report for all financial service professionals.
In March, April and May of 2020 - as the COVID-19 global health pandemic unfolded - RFi Group surveyed more than 12,000 Australian consumers in order to forecast the immediate impact on mortgage borrowers, and their lenders, over the next 12-24 months.
- One in four borrowers will be facing mortgage stress in the next 12 months, 7% higher than at the height of the Global Financial Crisis
- More than 10 million Australians have been, or expect to be, impacted financially by the Covid-19 pandemic
- Almost 300,000 MORE borrowers are likely to seek repayment deferrals in the next 12 months
- Families and the over 55’s will feel the impacts for longest
Terms of Sale:
Report will be sent via email within 24 hours of payment
(We will endeavour to send sooner if possible)
All sales are final once report has been sent
The report can be shared with any colleagues/employees of the purchaser but may not be:
- Shared publically, in part or full, without written approval from RFi Group
- Shared with any 3rd party, including 3rd parties working as an agent for the purchaser (E.g. Consultants) without written approval from RFi Group
- Resold under any conditions
- Quoted in public communications, media or advertisements without approval from RFi Group